And here is a public message to Nadeem and his MAS (Muslim Brotherhood) endorsers at the MCA:
Mohammed Nadeem, the
former President of the Muslim Community Association (MCA), is running for
Santa Clara City Council 2012. Nadeem
omitted some information from his public disclosure to Santa Clara voters. We will help jog his memory with the
following questions and provide the corresponding evidence for voters to
Nadeem was MCA’s President
for 5 years!! Why did MCA’s website
erase all references to him? Try it out
yourself. Go to www.mcabayarea.org and search for Nadeem. Results = nothing!! Not even MCA’s newsletters? Who instructed MCA’s site manager to remove
his name from the site?
- In 2010, Nadeem listed his
first name by initial on the ballot and omitted the MCA from his track record
listing it only as some “non-profit” organization. The question is: why? What has he got to hide?
- Nadeem was investigated by
his own community for Favoritism and Obstruction of Justice. He resigned before the end of his term to
abort the investigation. Want to confirm
this information? Just ask him if there
were any investigations pending against him towards the end of his term and why
he resigned before completing his term.
Let him deny this information in public.
- The MCA’s Constitution discriminates against women.
Want to verify this information.
Check out Articles V and VI that stipulate:
- Isn't it ironic that Nadeem is defeated by a candidate defying the above article? Would Nadeem have been MCA's President without the above exclusion?
- The question to Nadeem is: what did you do to change that during your
tenure at the MCA? Do you know it only
took 10 signatures to put amendments for the MCA Community to vote on? Do you know the MCA Community put two sets of
amendments during Nadeem’s tenure that were shot down by the clan behind his
MCA presidency? Nadeem never showed up
at any of the proposed amendment votes.
Here are the proposed first and second
proposed amendments that Nadeem refused to participate in. Check out the Amendment #5 of the second
round of amendments. Why would Nadeem
refuse to vote for an amendment that prohibits discrimination, favoritism and
conflict of interest?
- The proposed amendments
Nadeem worked on made no attempt to remove the articles mentioned above. Article 13 says MCA’s Constitution needs
better guidelines for cash handlings. Could this by why the IRS is investigating MCA’s
- In an independent investigation of MCA Board, the judges ruled unanimously to have the School’s
Principal and Vice Principal re-evaluated by an independent third party:
- The questions to Nadeem are:
- Have these rulings been enforced?
- What is the relationship between the investigated Principal and his nominators?
- More important: isn’t it a conflict of interest for Nadeem to block this ruling to cover up for his nominators? Is this why he resigned before the end of his term before the word gets out?
- In MCA’s newsletter, MCA’s
Imam (religious leader) declared
- Could that have anything to do with the
investigations Nadeem blocked during his tenure at the MCA?
- According to Santa Clara Weekly, Nadeem is now a member of the Rotary Club. Did he disclose that fact to his own community?
- According to Santa Clara’s Candidate
Financial Disclosure by Nadeem:
- Half of his donors are from outside Santa Clara. Why?
- Would Nadeem care to disclose the affiliation of some of his
donors like Kamal Koraitem and Samer Darwish? Does the
Muslim Brotherhood hiding behind the fictiuous name Muslim American Society
(MAS) ring a bell? In fact weren’t these
two particular people directly involved in blocking all investigations against
MAS at the MCA?
- For Nadeem to claim he
stands for transparency is a joke. Are
you serious? Do you really want people
to believe you were democractically elected at the MCA? Does this image ring a bell? How many candidates did you compete
with? None? How many people voted for you? Could it be less than 50 out of 5,000+
Community? Could you show people
evidence otherwise? Is this why you had
your names removed from the MCA website?